Sunday, August 23

T*T

I owe you this, even if in the process of remembering you, I am sauntering closer to the realization that I will never have you again.

When was the last time I paid attention to your memory so closely that I could feel the immeasurable need to be with you? When I think about you now, there is an uncanny feeling that I am thinking about another person, perhaps due to an elapsed time where things have gotten used to a new everydayness. When I think about you now, is it really you that I am thinking, or is it because my mind is switching coldly to things I can perceive from things which I have never understood before?

I owe you this, this quite, sunny afternoon, to make you feel alive in the order of reverie, to feel once again the summer when I first met you.

No comments: